Drainage schemes are used to plan the infrastructure for new urban developments. They guide the standards you need to meet for flood protection, water quality and waterway health.
They're a master plan for drainage in a specific catchment area. Sometimes referred to as ‘development schemes’ or ‘development services schemes’.
- Find out if you're in a drainage scheme
- Download a map of your drainage scheme
- More about drainage schemes
Drainage schemes determine what financial contribution you need to make to us to fund required drainage and stormwater quality treatment works.
- Calculate your drainage contribution
- Calculate your stormwater offset contribution
- More about contribution rates
If you need any help, contact us: