Drainage schemes are used to plan infrastructure for new urban developments. They guide the standards you must meet for flood protection, water quality and waterway health.
They're a master plan for drainage in a specific catchment area. Sometimes referred to as ‘development schemes’ or ‘development services schemes’.
- Find out if you're in a drainage scheme
- Download a map of your drainage scheme
- More about drainage schemes
Drainage schemes determine what financial contribution you need to make to us to fund required drainage and stormwater quality treatment works.
- Calculate your drainage contribution
- Calculate your stormwater offset contribution
- More about contribution rates
Urban Renewal Cost Recovery Scheme (URCRS)
The scheme funds investment in major flooding and drainage infrastructure to support major urban renewal precincts in Melbourne, like Arden.
If you need any help, contact us: