Service standards, guidelines and resources for some of our key customers.
We listen to our customers to ensure that the essential services we provide remain affordable and sustainable, and help make our region a better place to live.
Our customers include:
- Melbourne’s metropolitan retail water companies and other water authorities
- state government, councils and regulators
- schools and community groups
- land developers and businesses that use river water
- more than 4.2 million Melburnians who receive waterways and drainage services, including people in special waterway development districts
We aim to uphold the highest standards of service and deliver real value to our customers and community.
We do this by:
- seeking customer and stakeholder feedback through our Reputation Survey
- reporting quarterly on progress against our customer service charters
- constantly looking for opportunities to improve our services, support teams and corporate functions
We are currently receiving a high volume of applications due to growth in demand for our services, which has unfortunately created significant delays. We acknowledge your patience and will make every effort to process your applications as soon as we can. View our current processing times.