Melbourne Water releases a large amount of information as online and printed documents, in meetings and at community events and other activities.
The purpose of this Part II Information Statement (required under Part II of the Freedom of Information Act 1982) is to help you:
- find out about our organisation
- see what types of information and documents we produce, and what is available on our website
- see how we manage Freedom of Information requests
- decide whether or not to make a Freedom of Information request
If you are interested in a specific topic, we recommend a full search of the Melbourne Water website.
There are six sections in the Part II Information Statement:
- Statement 1 - organisation and functions
- Statement 2 - categories of documents
- Statement 3 - FOI arrangements
- Statement 4 - publications
- Statement 5 - rules, policies and procedures
- Statement 6 - report literature