Frog Census LEGO® Challenge Cards
Thanks for rising to the challenge! You'll be given a link to download the cards once you've read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
This activity is open to all ages and we encourage children to participate; however, competition entries should be submitted by a parent or guardian.
Terms and conditions
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry to the Frog Census LEGO Challenge is open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Melbourne Water employees and contractors are ineligible for the Giveaway. Only entries complying with all of these Terms and Conditions and which are submitted to Melbourne Water by the Closing Date will be eligible.
- ENTRY: In order to enter the Giveaway, entrants must submit their application to Melbourne Water by posting a photo of their LEGO® frog model with challenge card tags via one or more of the following social media platforms: facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com, linkedIn.com, youtube.com.
- OPEN AND CLOSING DATE: Submissions open at 9am Monday, 18 May 2020 and close at 12am Sunday, 31 May 2020 (the Closing Date).
- SELECTION: All eligible entries will be reviewed after the Closing Date. Melbourne Water will review each entry and select up to Twenty (20) entries to participate in the Giveaway. Selection of participants will be at Melbourne Water’s sole discretion.
- COPYRIGHT: Entrants acknowledge that Melbourne Water owns the copyright in all images taken by Melbourne Water in connection with the Giveaway. Further, the entrant gives Melbourne Water permission to, use, modify, adapt, disclose, publish, communicate to the public and reproduce the image in any publication in any format including electronic publications and social media channels images produced in connection with the Giveaway. Melbourne Water reserves the right to edit or crop images for the purposes of promotion and publicity on the internet, social media, events and other formats.
- SELECTED PARTICIPANTS: The selected participants will be notified via their social media account prior to 5.00pm, on Wednesday, 3 June 2020.
- PRIZES: The top 20 selected participants will receive a frog resources prize pack. The top 10 selected participants will receive access to a live webinar hosted by organisation WildlifeXposure and a frog resources prize pack.
- CONSENT: By entering the Giveaway, entrants give permission to Melbourne Water and other organisations authorised by Melbourne Water to use, by means of any media and in any way (including the means set out in clause 5 above), the images produced in connection with the Giveaway. Entrants may not make any claim for payment against Melbourne Water or any organisation authorised by Melbourne Water for its use of their images.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: Melbourne Water is committed to protecting personal information we collect in the course of our business, so we want you to know how we will be handling the information you provide when you enter this Giveaway and give you an opportunity to let us know if you agree or if you have any concerns.
Any personal information Melbourne Water collects as part of the Giveaway will be collected and used primarily to administer the Giveaway. Melbourne Water or our contractors may also use your information to contact you for marketing or customer research purposes.
Winning entries may be published in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, with the name and/or handle of the individual who submitted the image.
If you or other people appear in a photograph you submit in the Giveaway, Melbourne Water understands that:
- You and others who appear consent to Melbourne Water publishing the image on our social media and digital channels, in other publications, or in any other way in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and
- You understand that you and others in photographs taken may be identifiable.
- You may contact us to access any personal information that we hold regarding you.
Confirm your agreement