WaterEd News is emailed every second month during school terms to help you plan water education curriculum. Sign up for the latest education news, events and teaching resources.
Our newsletter offers:
- lesson plans, activity sheets and other handy teaching resources for the classroom
- latest advice on our face to face and virtual excursions
- early notification of special events
- invitations to professional development opportunities
- news from across our business about the urban water cycle, sustainability, biodiversity and other curriculum topics.
Sign up to WaterEd
To receive WaterEd in your inbox, simply enter your email address below. You'll then be sent an email with a confirmation link to finalise your subscription.
Browse the archive
View previous editions online:
- 2023 editions
- 2022 editions
- 2021 editions
- 2020 editions
Join the conversation
Follow @MelbourneWater on social media for the latest news about water and our education and citizen science programs.