Register for the River Detectives sustainability program, which supports teachers to explore their local rivers and creeks with students.
Register for River Detectives
Applications for the 2020 River Detectives Program are now open!
Teachers, this program is designed to help you get outdoors with your students and learn more about your local waterway. It inspires schools to understand, appreciate and care for their local waterways, through a variety of engaging, practical, multi-age and cross-curricular activities.
You are invited to lodge an application on the River Detectives website, and successful schools will be notified early in Term 1, 2020.
Schools that register for the River Detectives program will have access to:
- an interactive website
- ‘how to’ guides
- resources and activities linked to the Victorian Curriculum, including geography, mathematics, science and sustainability.
About River Detectives
The River Detectives Program is an initiative funded by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning.
Participating catchment management authorities include:
- Corangamite Catchment Management Authority
- North Central Catchment Management Authority
- North East Catchment Management Authority
- Wimmera Catchment Management Authority