Logo use requests
Partnership projects and case studies can request to use the Melbourne Water logo in their communication materials.
All final artwork that includes our logo must be provided to our Marketing team for final approval.
Due to licensing restrictions, we are unable to provide our images for use on non-Melbourne Water communication materials, websites or social media.
By requesting to use our logo you agree to the following conditions:
- The Melbourne Water logo will not be modified in any way, and will be used according to the specifications in the reference guide that will be supplied with the logo artwork files.
- Should your request be approved, you will submit final artwork showing the logo in use, and not publish the item until you receive Melbourne Water’s approval for publication.
- Any approval given is only for the specific use of the logo detailed in your request.
- Should you wish to use the Melbourne Water logo for a purpose other than the one specified, you will submit a separate request.
Once your request has been received, the Marketing team will make an assessment and be in touch within 7 working days.
Submit a request
To submit a logo use request, please email [email protected] with details on the context in which our logo will be used, and any additional relevant information.
To help us asses your request, you may also wish to provide your:
- Organisation name
- Position/job title
- Phone number
- Melbourne Water contact person, if applicable.