Address and transport details for our main offices.
990 La Trobe Street
Docklands VIC 3008
Parking is limited, but nearby car parks include:
- Etihad Stadium — across the road
- Wilson Parking — corner of Harbour Esplanade and Dudley Street
- Harbour Town — Waterfront Way
We are a short walk from:
- Train — Southern Cross Station, northern end
- Tram — Routes 86, 30, 70 and the free City Circle
- Bus — free shuttle bus from Southern Cross Station to Harbour Town
Edithvale-Seaford Wetland Education Centre
278 Edithvale Road
The centre is 100 metres off Edithvale Road:
- Eastlink — exit at Greens Road exit, turn left at Springvale Road and drive past Wells Road, through the first roundabout
- Nepean Highway — turn left onto Edithvale Road, drive through the wetlands past the centre, do a u-turn at the roundabout to enter the car park
There is limited car parking in front of the education centre.
Up to two buses can park on the side of Edithvale Road — the drop-off zone is 100 metres from the roundabout, on the left just after the entrance to the carpark.
The nearest public transport options are:
- Train — Edithvale Station (Frankston line), 20 minutes’ walk
- Bus — Routes 858 and 902 run along Edithvale Road, 5 minutes’ walk
Eastern Treatment Plant
Alan Bird Drive (off Thompson Road)
Note: access to this site is restricted and visits must be booked in advance.
There is limited car parking in front of the administration building.
Buses can park on site — the drop-off zone is in front of the administration building.
Western Treatment Plant
New Farm Road
Parking is available for:
- Buses — in front of the Discovery Centre
- Cars and private vehicles — Discovery Centre car park