Frog Census LEGO® Challenge
Calling all frog enthusiasts and budding LEGO® designers! Take up our creative challenge and build your own frog species LEGO® model for your chance to win access to an exclusive frog webinar or prize pack.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it:
- Create a frog species LEGO® model
- Take a photo of your model
- Share on social media with the hashtag #frogcensuschallenge, tag @melbournewater and tell us which species you’ve built
Get creative and create your own unique design – or if you’re looking for inspiration, search for 'frog LEGO®' on YouTube.
Download the challenge cards
Our challenge cards contain all the information you'll need. You can choose from one of three cards, each featuring a species of frog you might be lucky enough to see in your local area:
- Growling Grass Frog (Litoria raniformis)
- Peron's Tree Frog (Litoria peronii)
- Southern Toadlet (Pseudophryne semimarmorata)
You can download the cards on the following page, once you've agreed to our terms and conditions.
This activity is open to all ages and we encourage children to participate; however, competition entries should be submitted by a parent or guardian.
Winners are grinners!
We've got some great prizes up for grabs:
- Top 10 entries win an exclusive frog webinar with WildlifeXposure featuring real, live frogs!
- Top 20 entries win a frog resources prize pack!
LEGO® disclaimer: LEGO® and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorise, or endorse this website.