Gather the crew and head off down two kilometres of the Maribyrnong River! It's a beautiful spot and we've been waiting to bring the event west. Get your IR2020 tickets before they sell out!
- One ticket per person and two people per boat.
- Session times vary, check out the time slots that best suit you when you buy.
- Tickets include everything you need for the journey:
- Boat and oars
- Life jackets
- Water-proof bag
- Drinking water
Food, drinks, music and more...
- Bar and great food trucks
- Live music IR2020 is pumped up by Melbourne Water
- We're also contributing to WaterAid Australia this time too.
Handy things to know
1. Total boat capacity is 180 kg. Single boats available on the day, just let someone know if you'd like to do it solo
3. No booze on the river. That's for celebrating when you finish!
4. Travel light. It's February in Melbourne so it's warm and the boats are snug with two.
5. Look out for new friends on the river. We try to be as hands off as possible once you cast off. It's your river to explore with others on the journey.