Field Services Panel review
Melbourne Water is looking to deliver increased customer and community value by appointing a panel of qualified and experienced service providers to support the management and maintenance of our water supply and catchment assets.
A competitive tender for new field services suppliers will open in September.
Contractors that are successful in winning a tender will go on to Melbourne Water’s Field Services Preferred Supplier Panel and depending on business needs, will provide grass maintenance, natural resource management and/or minor maintenance services to support our existing field services crews.
Tendered works include:
- vegetation management
- tree management
- large woody weed removal and grooming
- grass maintenance
- fire break maintenance
- litter collection
- large debris removal
- asset inspection and condition assessment
- waterway earthworks and construction
- water main maintenance
- tank maintenance
- pollution, eduction and jetting
- drainage repairs
- roads and footpaths
- fabrication and steelworks.
Information for applicants
- Preliminary tender information is currently available on the Buying Victoria website, www.tenders.vic.gov.au. Applicants are encouraged to review this information and register early in order to submit their tender.
- You do not have had to have worked with us before to submit a tender.
- Suppliers will be assessed on their ability to deliver safe, reliable and best value services.
- Preference will be given to qualified suppliers with experience in the delivery of the necessary on ground field services, and at the same time delivering benefits to the environment and their communities (Victorian Social Procurement Framework compliance).
- A contract with the term up to 5 years will be offered to the successful contractors.