Join this live Zoom webinar to discuss climate issues with a wastewater expert through an exploration of the sewerage system, using the Western Treatment Plant virtual tour. Be part of the conversation on how climate change and population growth influence the future of Melbourne’s sewerage system and the response to these changes.
This a free event but registration is essential. All interested schools and community groups are welcome to attend.
For further information please call contact us at [email protected].
National Water Week events
This event is part of our online learning festival celebrating National Water Week (19–25 October). The theme for 2020 is Reimagining our Water Future.
Check out the other events in this series:
- Tapstar saves water – Monday 19 to Thursday 22 October
- Celebrate with Nova Peris – Tuesday 20 October
- Managing the effects of climate change and population growth across the Melbourne sewerage system – Tuesday 20 October
- Enhancing Our Dandenong Creek – Wednesday 21 October
- Creating a frog-friendly habitat – Thursday 22 October
Western Treatment Plant augmented reality app – Thursday 22 October