Join this live Zoom webinar to Celebrate National Water Week with Melbourne Water’s Principal Advisor Aboriginal Engagement, Nova Peris OAM. Hear Nova’s reflections, with an Aboriginal perspective, on the Australian National Water Week theme ‘Reimagining our Water Future’.
This a free event but registration is essential. All interested schools and community groups are welcome to attend.
For further information please call contact us at [email protected].
National Water Week events
This event is part of our online learning festival celebrating National Water Week (19–25 October). The theme for 2020 is Reimagining our Water Future.
Check out the other events in this series:
- Tapstar saves water – Monday 19 to Thursday 22 October
- Celebrate with Nova Peris – Tuesday 20 October
- Managing the effects of climate change and population growth across the Melbourne sewerage system – Tuesday 20 October
- Enhancing Our Dandenong Creek – Wednesday 21 October
- Creating a frog-friendly habitat – Thursday 22 October
Western Treatment Plant augmented reality app – Thursday 22 October