As a resident, it can be tricky to know what to do regarding water issues in your neighbourhood.

For water supply and quality concerns you need to contact your water retailer.

How to get involved

In addition to reporting any issues in your neighbourhood, there are a number of ways you can help protect our water assets.

  • choose to use water wisely with water saving tips
  • learn about our water and understand what goes into protecting our important water assets
  • visit a water or sewerage plant or see what happens to our waste
  • find out how you can use our land for community projects, filming or photography
  • consider applying for funding for a water project in your neighbourhood


Last updated:
22 September 2019